Views: 7 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-11-23 Origin: Site
The electro-galvanized wire is to coat the metal surface with a layer of zinc coating by passing the steel wire through a unidirectional current.Galvanizing methods are divided into two types: cold galvanized wire and hot-dip galvanized wire. Electrogalvanized wire belongs to the cold galvanized wire. The thickness of cold galvanized wire is one-tenth of that of hot-dip galvanized.
1. The electro-galvanized wire is unidirectionally plated with iron wire in the electroplating tank, the production speed is slow, the coating is uniform, the thickness is usually 3-15 microns, and it has a bright appearance, anti-rust and decorative properties.
2. It is made of high-quality low-carbon steel wire rod, which is made of high-quality low-carbon steel wire through drawing, pickling, rust removal, high-temperature annealing, hot-dip galvanizing, cooling, and other processes.
3. Store in a cool and airtight place. The shelf life is eighteen months.
4. The electro-galvanized wire will rust after a long time, and iron is easy to rust. In addition to its active chemical properties, it has a lot to do with external conditions. Moisture is one of the substances that makes iron prone to rusting. However, water alone will not make iron rust. Only when oxygen in the air is dissolved in water, the oxygen reacts with iron in an environment with water, and a thing called iron oxide will be formed, which is rust.
5. Rust is a brown-red substance. It is not as hard as iron and falls off easily. After a piece of iron is completely rusted, its volume can expand 8 times. If the rust is not removed, the spongy rust is particularly easy to absorb water, and the iron will rot faster.