Cold galvanized wire is an iron wire product processed from high-quality low carbon steel wire rod. It is one of many types of iron wire. Of course, there are many essentials in the production of cold galvanized iron wire, so the professional manufacturer of galvanized wire In order to share the essentials of operation in the production process of cold galvanized wire.
1. When using cold galvanized wire, clear all obstructing tools and piles on the work site and equipment.
2. When pickling, in order to prevent the acid from splashing on the body, slowly put the iron wire into the tank, and when adding acid, slowly pour the acid into the water. It is strictly forbidden to pour water into the acid to prevent the acid from overflowing and hurting people. Also, staff must wear protective glasses.
3. When handling cold galvanized wire and other related items, it must not be pushed hard.
4. Pay attention to the line take-up and operation. Others cannot get on the car to operate without the consent of the person in charge. The spools should be placed lightly, and the stacking should be firm and neat, no more than 5 spools.
5. Acids and alkalis cannot be in direct contact with human skin.
6. When the acid mist exceeds the national standard, measures should be taken in time, otherwise it cannot be produced.
Cold galvanized wire has good toughness and elasticity, and the high zinc content can reach 300 g/㎡. It has the characteristics of thick galvanized layer and strong corrosion resistance. Cold galvanized wire is widely used in various fields such as construction, handicrafts, weaving wire mesh, making galvanized chain link fence, plastering wall mesh, highway guardrail, product packaging and daily civil use. If you want to know more about cold galvanized iron wire, please stop and inquire.