Stainless steel woven wire cloths are widely used in industry, construction, residential and other places due to their high strength and durability.
Stainless steel woven wire cloth has a variety of weaving methods, among which plain weave is the most common and simplest weaving, and it is also the most economical. Used in filtration, screening and safety equipment, etc.
Twill weave is suitable for heavier needs, the way the weft threads pass above and below the two warp threads makes the wire mesh cloth more durable and ideal for filtration.
Common applications for stainless steel woven wire mesh include filtration, protection, feeding and decoration.
● Used as a feeding screen for pigs and other animals.
● Used as woven wire mesh for architectural decoration.
● Used as residential window screens to keep insects out of the house.
● For printing in electronics, textile, ceramics, glass and other industries.
● Used as wire woven filter clothto filtrate liquids, solids and gases.